Auto Fire v0.6.01: Objective pointers!
The Space Marine said it right that one time:
Hell, it's about time.
A small update coming down the pike today, but one big one comes along for the ride. Objective pointers! When a boss appears, the game will help guide you to the opponent, and once the boss is destroyed, you will be pointed to the exit. It's a frequently-requested feature, and it will only get more robust as time goes on.
- Objective pointer appears when boss appears and then the exit gets a pointer when the boss is dead.
- Game doesn't slow down quite as long when an enemy dies, and it doesn't slow down at all if the victim is offscreen.
- Rebuild some shader files to reduce hitches.
- Visual quality defaults to Very High rather than Very Low(!). (Auto Fire is 3D but it's not that taxing on your machine...)
- Fixed the spacing for the inventory/buy/sell screens a little, and a few other quirks.
- The loadout and settings screens had some fixes to make them more usable with a keyboard.
- Fixed some things interfering with the cargo screen when used with a mouse.
- Fixed some bugs when using the repair screen.
- Removed a rare combat result in the loot crate encounter for the time being. (Caused you to get stuck in the encounter popup)
Get Auto Fire
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.