A downloadable game for Windows
"It's become a game of chess, by wheel and trigger."
Auto Fire combines classic car combat with a Tactical RPG that roams across outlaw lands in a world where drivers are worshiped like celebrities. Salvage equipment and cars and build the sexiest, deadliest ride. Work for a corp, haul cargo, fight in the combat arena or become a savior. The choice is yours.
Auto Fire is a reinterpretation of the great auto combat games of the 1980’s. It combines the tactical combat planning, dynamic world-generation, and player advancement of Roguelikes with outlaw landscapes, sexy cars and the ongoing quest for fame. Refine your vehicle, take on missions and build a name for yourself in a world where the only way to thrive is to drive.
This is a WORK IN PROGRESS build! Advances are constantly underway in building out the world, combat and campaign. Your feedback in the forums is also appreciated!
The current platforms are 64-bit and 32-bit Windows only (for now). We totally recommend a non-mobile video card for performance.
- Explore an overworld filled with desert outposts, ruined cities, highway battles and the combat arena!
- Gather loot on your adventures as you upgrade your vehicle with the best weapons, engines, tires and dropped weapons!
- Build your reputation with skilled driving, then return to the walled citadels where a social media-addicted populace has been following your exploits!
- Haul cargo through hazardous territory or protect a convoy!
- Purchase new cars off the lot with unique speed perks and special moves!
- Face off against your rivals on the road or in the arena!
For even more up-to-date information follow the links below!
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity|
|Tags||3D, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Singleplayer, Tactical, Tactical RPG, Turn-based, Turn-Based Combat, vehicle|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Links||Steam, Blog, Twitter|
Unzip anywhere you like and run autofire.exe, or use the Itch.io app for easier install and patches.
- Pushing for Memorable Content44 days ago
- Auto Fire v0.6.08: Toots on the Highway48 days ago
- Dev Streamin' and Learnin'72 days ago
- Auto Fire v0.6.07: To Progress!84 days ago
- October Gameplay Update95 days ago
- Auto Fire v0.6.06: Perk-olationOct 10, 2019
- Boom.Oct 02, 2019
- Auto Fire v0.6.05: Advancing the ExperienceSep 26, 2019